Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] adjustable clock oscillator?

From: Marten Christophe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] adjustable clock oscillator?
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:45:22 +0530

Hello,

I want to clarify one thing that is, if i replace the VCTCXO osc 64Mhz 3.3 V +/- 50ppm  with
64Mhz 3.3 V +/- 2ppm, in USRP1, will it affect basic operations of usrp1 , or will improve on account of frequency stability,
ass 10Khz  frequency offset is inherent feature of USRP1, also wants to confirm that if
main osc frequency been change ass Matt told to less like 52 Mhz with OpenBTS did, do we need to do some changes with USSRP1 firmware or need to do changes only with
our custom application /signal processing blocks ?

Thanks & Kind Regards,
marten