Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Locking USRP2 to external 10MHz reference in the

From: hobiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Locking USRP2 to external 10MHz reference in the UHD/GRC universe
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:20:58 +0900

Hi,

I did "make uninstall" as root with both GNURADIO and UHD. The deleted
the folders, got a fresh repo with GIT, then installed everything from
the scratch. All other blocks seem to work normal, only whenever I
insert an UHD block GRC crashes. Is there anything else which I missed?
BTW, I am using Fedora 13 (64bit).

Regards,
  Thomas