Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?

From: Vladutzzz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 04:19:26 -0800 (PST)

I am interested in this 2 USRPs approach since I don't have the experience
and the knowledge to start messing about inside the FPGA firmware code and
have an extra USRP2.
How would this go?
I tried looking up some info about this topic but currently gnuradio.com
seems to be down. I've read some bits and pieces on a few forums. Most of
the info is about having one USRP2 module as a transmitter and the other as
a receiver.
I want them both to be receivers(actually half a receiver) and to complete
each other by receiving half of the 32 MHz band (so each would receive 16
MHz).
How would the USRPs be connected to the same computer?
How will the two 16 MHz bands be attached together to form the 32 MHz one
(some kind of 2:1 multiplexing - I'm just guessing here)?
I am aware of the great load exerted upon the system resources, but I'm
trying to make this work anyway.
Thanks.

Vlad.