[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with the USRP2 not sending both the real and

From: Alan Jones
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with the USRP2 not sending both the real and complex values to the computer
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:39:19 +0200

Hi

I am having some problems with the USRP2 not sending back to the PC both the real and complex parts of the receive signal. I get the real component of the signal but the complex part is just zeros. The signal that is being receive is transmitted from the same USRP2 board. I am using the Basic RX & TX boards, they are connected by two cables. I have test the Basic TX board by pugging it into a scope and I get both wave forms out. I have attached a copy of my code, it generates 1024 sample long chirp which is repeated every second. It then writes only the first 256 000 samples to a file.

I suspected that there is a flag I have missed during the start up of the USRP2 but I can not find it the documentation I have. Any help would be great.

Regards

Alan Jones