Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot ping my USRP2

From: Tobias Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot ping my USRP2
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:28:53 +0100

Hello,

I'm out of office now. but all LEDs on the right side light up. I guess these are B,D and F.

I will follow the other advices tomorrow, when I'm back in the office.

I the error occured with the images of yesterday (you pushed to the experimental branch), with the images from 24th of november and with the images of 14th of August.

Thanks,
Tobias