Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile USRP2 FPGA project on ISE 10.1

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile USRP2 FPGA project on ISE 10.1
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:02:29 -0800

On 12/14/2010 08:10 AM, Gabriel Morel wrote:
Hi everyone, im a student from the ETS of Montreal, so excuse my english
plz. I have to recompile the USRP2 fpga project because i will use the
mictor conn to talk with another fpga. First, I tried to compile the
original project, the one in the directory
git://ettus.sourcerepo.com/ettus/fpga.git. I don't have any problem to
compile it with ISE10.1, but the bin file is bigger that the one on the
site (the raw ethernet one).
The size of the bin file on the site is 842ko and mine is 937ko. How can
you finish with a 842ko file when all bin file for the same fpga suppose
to have the same size.
When I try to use the file, only the F led turn high on the board and
nothing else happen. Can the sd card cause this bug? If i use your bin
file after mine, all works.
Thks for all help, if you need more info on my bug, ask me.
Gabriel

All current development is happening on the ise12 branch, which only works with ISE12. Check out the ise12 branch, and compile from there.

Matt