[Discuss-gnuradio] about samples

From: lishan_wh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about samples
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:03:31 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
    I'm trying to use USRP to receive signals and collect the samples.Here is the flow graph:
    usrp_source_c-->stream_to_vector-->complex_to_mag-->vector_sink_f
    dst = gr.vector_sink_f()
    data ="" dst.data()
    In my opinion, what stores in data should be the amplitude of the samples. But I found that len(data) is quite different for each running. I don't know why. I also want to know the time duration for each sample collecting. Thank you!
  Ally