Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 & DBSRX2

From: Nick Othieno
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 & DBSRX2
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:43:25 -0500

Wow. Slow down there. I am a newbie.

I downloaded and compiled the gnuradio code sometime in late December 2010.  However from your response, I am guessing I should first download (checkout), compile and install UHD, then finally compile and install gnuradio. (Just thinking aloud here but a confirmation would not hurt :-)).

Meantime, are there any python examples that demonstrate how a USRP2 and DBSRX2 setup should work? Included in this setup is a log periodic antenna (LP0926) that covers the 900MHz to 2.6GHz range