Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark scripts

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark scripts
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:14:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello Thomas H Kim:

I assume you have the two clocks synchronized. There is a 10 MHz reference
clock input on the front of the USRP2. But on the USRP you need to get a
soldering iron and modify the hardware a little (I think you need to remove a
resistor, or something like that) to add a 10 MHz reference input.

You could also the use the 1 PPS input for your two USRPs.

Let me know if this helps.

Steve