Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help in emergency for the fpga image

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help in emergency for the fpga image
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:23:43 -0500

Have it a ise10 branch like it have a ise12 branch? Because the main repo in fpga.git don't compile. It have any difference between compilation on windows or on linux, some engineer of the ETS confirm that. Can anybody try to compile the main project of fpga.git and try it with a USRP2? For me and for future users, this bug have to be repair.

thx a lot
Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Blum" <address@hidden>