[Discuss-gnuradio] How to solve the error of bert in /digital-bert/

From: Hanjin Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to solve the error of bert in /digital-bert/
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:02:25 +0900

Dear all,

>From now on, I tried to estimate BER & SNR value by using bert supported
by gnuradio
in order to get SNR-BER plot for various modulation scheme.

However, when I executed benchmark programs of TX/RX in digital-bert,
SNR value was about 7~8 dB and BER value was about minimum 0.06~0.07
although tx's amplitude is maximum value. I believe that the benchmark
sources has fatal error and I can't use the source for our purpose.

How to solve this problem to get accurate SNR and BER information?
Maybe, Did anyone try to take SNR-BER plot by using gnuradio to other
case, and how?

Please, Help me!!

- Hanjin