Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD won't work with GRC

From: Fabian Klaes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD won't work with GRC
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:21:08 +0100

I tried sudo ldconfig several times, no luck there :-(

I think I also checked PKG_CONFIG_PATH and uhd.pc was in the (standard?) /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, but right now I'm not sure about this. I will check this on monday again!
Nevertheless I also did (see also my 3rd message in this thread):
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}
so i think i should be fine (but will be checked monday)

If this doesn't work out, i think the best move would be to do a fresh install of Ubuntu and try to install UHD and GNUradio again on a complete clean system?

Good Night

Fabian

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
how about a good luck sudo ldconfig? -josh