[Discuss-gnuradio] FM stereo problem

From: Bernardo Gonçalves
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM stereo problem
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:15:43 -0200

Hello everyone,

As Euripedes Rocha told few days ago in the email "Who actually *does* use GNU Radio?", we're starting to use it here, but we do not currently have daughterboards to use with USRP2.

Due to this, specially in my case, I'm building some simple diagrams using GRC, and one of them is a FM stereo transmitter/receiver in the same flow graph.

Basically, the problem is that it works just as mono, not stereo...

Here is a screenshot of the flow graph:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8898915/fmstereotxrx.png

The grc's file is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8898915/FMstereotxrx.grc