[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: receiving data from two rx boards on USRP simulta

From: Randall Wayth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: receiving data from two rx boards on USRP simultaneously
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:45:30 +0800

Hi,

Re-sending this request after no replies. It is becoming urgent that I sort this out. I'm willing to reward helpful answers with pizza and/or beer. :-) There appears to be something akin to this functionality in the now-obsolete radio-astronomy package, but my python (and the documentation) is not good enough to sort out what is going on.

Thanks in advance,
Randall.