Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal tran

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal transmission
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 02:44:24 -0500

Sorry about the last uncompleted email. I tried the method lock() and unlock() to completely pause the flow graph without transmitting any signal, even if  the carrier wave, but the continuous carrier wave still shows on the oscilloscope. I'm trying to transmit 13-bit Barker code carried by a 4MHz sinusoid wave. After this 13-bit code transmission, the whole system need to be suspended for