[Discuss-gnuradio] fm blocks

From: ömer günay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm blocks
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:45:09 +0200

I am trying to do sdr radar. I will send linear fm modulated signal  and  then take it. I am seaching fm modulating blocks in grc. I ran some examples but could not understand it is true or not. I also looked nbfm and wbfm transmitter and receiver blocks in grc but i could not find any documents about these blocks. For example what do audio_rate and quadrature_rate mean? I must do linear fm transmitter and receiver for our project. Could you help me if you have any documents or opion?