Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem editing GNURadio C++ Files

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem editing GNURadio C++ Files
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:04:42 +0100

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 05:34:43PM -0800, Tom Hendrick wrote:
> I'm interested in editing some of the source and sink .cc files.

If you want to change files that belong to the core of GNU Radio, then
yes, you need to install from source. But don't worry, it's really
painless, and GRC should work as well. configure will tell you if you
have all the stuff you need to build GRC.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)