[Discuss-gnuradio] Next Developer's Call RFC

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Next Developer's Call RFC
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:57:11 -0500

Johnathan and I would like to schedule our next developer's call for Monday, March 7 and soliciting suggestions for the time. Again, it will be done over the SIP bridge and last for an hour. As I have mostly heard back from people in the EU regarding the time of the last call, we expect that this next call will be held at a time more reasonable to the people in and around Europe's timezones. We are currently thinking 6 PM for central Europe, but we would like to hear back from those of you who are interested in joining this call to let us know your time availability/preferences.

Thanks,
Tom