Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Next Developer's Call RFC

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Next Developer's Call RFC
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:00:51 -0500

On 02/26/2011 11:57 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:
Johnathan and I would like to schedule our next developer's call for Monday,
March 7 and soliciting suggestions for the time. Again, it will be done over
the SIP bridge and last for an hour. As I have mostly heard back from people
in the EU regarding the time of the last call, we expect that this next call
will be held at a time more reasonable to the people in and around Europe's
timezones. We are currently thinking 6 PM for central Europe, but we would
like to hear back from those of you who are interested in joining this call
to let us know your time availability/preferences.

Can you give times in UTC?

This might be handy:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner.aspx

Even: