Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_filter_design.py error

From: I3VFJ
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_filter_design.py error
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 05:04:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tom for quick response!

Sorry, it was my mistake.... I miss the last 'make install' ...... too late
in the night :(
After double check next evening I'd found it, but no way....

Now I get this :

/usr/bin/python -u  "/usr/local/bin/gr_filter_design.py"
Could not import from pyqt_filter. Please build with "pyuic4 pyqt_filter.ui
-o pyqt_filter.py"

...what's wrong ???

Launching that from shell ( via sudo... ) the answer is that is impossible
to find pyqt_filter.ui.
No sign of life with "find"... any suggestion ?

Thanks, Vittorio