RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.

From: Tachwali, Yahia
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : I am trying to know the grc.
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:40:00 +0000

Try (100,100) for window size

Kind regards,
Yahia Tachwali

From: discuss-gnuradio-bounces+address@hidden [discuss-gnuradio-bounces+address@hidden on behalf of anil ph address@hidden
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 12:18 PM
To: address@hidden; address@hidden

Hi i am uploading a snapshot of a simple design which is giving me problem ....

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:37 PM, anil ph <address@hidden> wrote:
yes , there is some problem i suppose which i may have set in the parameters ... but as due to lack of knowledge i am not able to figure out
what the problem could be. What i want to run is a simple hello world program/design using FFT or any other graphical components. And unfortunately
i dont have usrp or any other hardware. what i want to experiment now is with my simple laptop .

Thanks all for the kindness and concern shown to the newbie in this forum.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

On 03/16/2011 12:35 PM, anil ph wrote:
> Hi guys ,
>  First of all i m a newbie in this field and please do tolerate any stupid
> question from my side , rather please guide me .
> I am attaching my most simple grc block design and it seems something is
> wrong so the  build/run button is deact
> ivated. and if i remove the fft block i can run my application. What i am
> trying to do is to show the noise to the fft or any other form.
> Hoping some one will guide me ...
> Thanks

The FFT sink is red, but you didnt tell us the error. -Josh