Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Developers' Call, March 18, 2011

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Developers' Call, March 18, 2011
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:18:41 +0200

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110318

Oh, -- (2 x minus) to GNURadio email list, including me, and specially to lazy university teachers!
I've always thought the meetings were full? Therefore I've not attended.

Perhaps you could announce on the GNURadio web page "when and url"?
Perhaps the freenode could be on a weekend day (Sunday)?

Regards,
Patrik