Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configuration Error for UDP Processing?

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configuration Error for UDP Processing?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:50:54 -0700

The USRP2 related applications that come with gnuradio are for the
legacy gnuradio-usrp2 driver and will not work. You will need to build
gnuradio master w/ support for gr-uhd. And use the source and sink
blocks in gr-uhd. Other than that, it looks like everything else is
working for you.

See http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki#Gnuradio-UHD