Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC + USRP2 + WBFM: synchronization problem?

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC + USRP2 + WBFM: synchronization problem?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:13:30 -0400

Looks like you have your interpolator and your multiply blocks switched.

The way you have it, the L-R audio is interpolated up to a 200k
sample rate, and then multiplied with a 19khz subcarrier at
a 44.1k sample rate.

Do the multiply first, then interpolate the product.

Or alternately,  simply change the 19 kHz sample rate to 200k.