Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error: test_gruel.o: undefined reference to

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error: test_gruel.o: undefined reference to symbol 'boost::system::get_system_category()'
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:54:52 +0200

Thanks guys. Here's the latest update on errors and solutions:

==========================

gruel/src/lib needs:
-lboost_system -lboost_filesystem

gr-usrp/apps needs:
../../gnuradio-core/src/lib/.libs/libgnuradio-core-3.4.0git.so.0
../../usrp/host/lib/.libs/libusrp-3.4.0git.so.0
(twice: both for usrp_rx_cfile and for usrp_siggen)

gr-gsm-fr-vocoder/src/lib:
make[7]: Entering directory `/home/azimout/gnuradio/gr-gsm-fr-vocoder/src/lib'
make[7]: *** No rule to make target `gsm_full_rate.cc', needed by
`_gsm_full_rate_la-gsm_full_rate.lo'.  Stop.

Dimitrios Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International