Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Gui Sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Gui Sink
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:06:51 -0400

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04/02/2011 08:11 AM, Philip Balister wrote:
Is there a way to control the update rate on the QT Gui sink? I have it running on the E100, but it would be helpful if I could slow down the update rate.

Philip

There's a set_update_time() method, but it's not exported through SWIG.    The default is 0.1second.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator

Right, and I believe it even works correctly now... The original API had the update time information as part of the constructor, but I didn't see that as the correct thing to do, but I also did not think to export it.

I am working on updating the QtGUI, hopefully to resolve the segmentation fault issue when you close it. I'll wrap this function and export it so you can use it later.

Tom