Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implement

From: ton ph
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implemented in gnuradio [ GMSK,PSK etc].
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:38:28 +0530

Thanks nick for your immediate reply , if we have different demodulation modules and as i have learnt recently that usrp/gnuradio does not do  any default demodulation , than what captured file from usrp_rx_cfile contains ... is that the captured file contains the complete baseband information present in a particular frequency .. and as per the demodulation block applied to the captured file , we get the required information.
Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Nick Foster <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 20:04 +0530, ton ph wrote:
> Hi guys ,
>  I Just want to confirm a thing regarding the demodulation of the
> digital dat in the gnuradio as the signals are received from the usrp.
> The doubt are,
>  1. Where is the demodulation is implemented in the gnuradio .

In any of the demodulation blocks. AM demod, FM demod, PSK demod, etc.

>  2. What demodulation is implemented by default in the
> urp_rx_cfile ...

None.