Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PLL or PLC clock module for USRP1

From: Burak TUYSUZ
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PLL or PLC clock module for USRP1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:25:41 -0400

I remember that I saw something taking power from the USRP1 fan power input
having external clock input and providing a 52MHz or close clock to be
used but I could not find that link again when I looked for it
So I thought maybe someone used it in here so I can get information about it.
Did anyone designed or used a similar module/board.
Thanks