[Discuss-gnuradio] RF synchronized system

From: Khalid Jamil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF synchronized system
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:46:27 +0300

Hello,

I am trying to develop an multi-channel RF synchronized system using eight N210s with WBX. I distributed 10MHz reference to four systems and other four are slaved using MIMO cable.

I have few questions:

1. Though, channels are synchronized, still they have a fixed phase offset between them. Is there a way to correct this? may be in DDC?

2. How can I obtain time-stamped samples in gnuradio-companion?

3. How can I store multiple channels in a single file in GRC?

4. I am not using 1PPS reference at this time. Is it also important in this case.

Thanks,

Khalid.