Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Using another Hardware in gnuradio.

From: ton ph
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Using another Hardware in gnuradio.
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 12:31:59 +0530

Thanks tom ...
  As the question sounds to be  a bit ambigous , what i was trying to figure out was that , I have a hardware drivers written in labview programming ie. .vi format, now as per the usrp it uses .rbf files to talk to the usrp hardware . But now as i want a new hardware to be used there would not be any .rbf
files but instead the hardware driver written in the .vi form . So what i was trying to figure out was that , is that possible to make a block in gnuradio where i will replace the usrp block with my abcd block , and if so how can i do this .

 thanks for the immediate reply and highly apologize for the ambiguity.
Thanks