Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about a parameter in the example digial-

From: intermilan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about a parameter in the example digial-bert
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:59:19 +0800

Does anyone know what the parameter alpha is ? I have confused about it several days.It is a
parameter in the block gr_probe_mpsk_sbr_f. I think when we set this parameter, the ratio for
the data signal and noise should be set in the received signal.But how do I set this parameter?
Is there any rules I should follow to set this alpha parameter? If anyone knows something about
this parameter,please tell me.Thank you.

inter