Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: No module named myblock" when gener

From: Mike Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: No module named myblock" when generating py file in GRC
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:01 -0400

> Do your mean PYTHONPATH or just system search path?
> I have set my block path as the PYTHONPATH in ~/.profile, but it still
> cannot work. Is there a way to check whether the path is set appropriately?

You are in linux I presume? "echo $PYTHONPATH" (without quotes) should
tell you what your python path is set to. "export" will show all
environment variables.

You can also use export to set a variable for example export
PYTHONPATH=/home/user/project/howto/.

Another thing you can do in python is:
import sys
sys.path.append('/path/to/module'). Add that before you import the module.

Mike