Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Monthy Developers Call, April 15, 2011

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Monthy Developers Call, April 15, 2011
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:13:28 -0400

A bit late, but the notes and IRC log from last Friday's conference call are now available:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Call20110415

We will be moving the monthly calls from the third Friday to the third Thursday of the month from now on.

Apologies for the issues with the SIP bridge and anyone who was left out because of that. We are working on solutions.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Tom