Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC

From: Mark Colin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:59:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Josh,

   I have an USRP1 working on USB therefore it shouldn't give such kind of errors like "Error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"?

  It has nothing to do with firewalls (I'm not opening UDP sockets, it's not a USRP2 or newer device) therefore the big question is why it's not working as intended. It recognized my USRP1, but nothing more. What is the order of finding devices. I suppose it starts to look around for USB devices after that other devices on other interfaces, so when running uhd_usrp_probe it should start to do it's job with USB devices, NO? therefore I should see results from uhd_usrp_probe and after thet this error. I'll have to check the source code for these examples.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Mark.