Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:11:57 -0700

Just to avoid the impending flood of "oh god I need a core i7 just to
run an E100" posts, we do ship the E100 with a default image based on
Angstrom Linux which has full X support. Eventually the Gnuradio QT GUI
sinks will also run on the E100; this support is experimental right now
but when it's stable we'll release an image supporting it out of the
box. We aren't planning on supporting wxgui on E100.

For many uses, users will never have to deal with OE, bitbake, or
compiling their own images. That's what Phil is for. =)

--n