Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels rel

From: Michael Dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: trouble configuring multiple RX channels reliably
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:54:37 -0700

Backing out that RFX change didn't help.

For what it's worth, my USRP1 + RFX dboard setup doesn't have the same issue.  Kinda says it's an E100 issue, not RFX.

Has anyone been able to use the E100 successfully with the current git master?

Michael

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

> E100-friendly UHD git version is from 4/19, so it looks like the regression
> happened at some point between then and now.

None of that changed in a serious way. But since you mentioned RFX, it
might be this change which involved moving the R divider of the RFX onto
the clock distribution: 1304340f269b6474a49970ee302e08ca9ed8d0ed

I cant test it now, but can you can try this reverse diff of the
changeset and see if that works?
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/repository/revisions/905a681afd3b8d089a3dbfe7aa31bbcb5a020c05/diff?format=diff&rev_to=1304340f269b6474a49970ee302e08ca9ed8d0ed

-Josh