[Discuss-gnuradio] DySPAN

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DySPAN
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:05:20 -0700

Ettus Research is proud to announce that we are a patron/sponsor of the
IEEE Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN) conference being held in
Aachen, Germany next week.  For those who are not familiar with it,
DySPAN is one of the premiere SDR, Cognitive Radio, and Dynamic Spectrum
conferences in the world.  You can find more information about it here:

        http://www.ieee-dyspan.org/about.html

Nick Foster and I will be at DySPAN in Aachen next week.  If you're
attending, or just in town, make sure to come by the Ettus Research
table in the demo area.  We will have multiple USRP N210 and E100 demos
running, and would love to talk to any GNU Radio or USRP users.

Those who can't make it can also follow @MattEttus and #dyspan on Twitter.

Matt Ettus