Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about the qt frequency display.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about the qt frequency display.
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:58:40 +0100

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
So the spectrum looks correct. To get the x-axis to display a center
frequency of 22050, you need to check the box "display RF frequencies".

I think that "display RF frequencies" should be the default behavior,
but I will leave that decision to Tom.

-Josh

It's the way it is because it's the way that it's always been. But as I'm splitting out the various graphs to become their own stand-alone elements and will eventually allow you to create a GUI figure that doesn't have the box of "stuff" around it, you won't necessarily see the "display RF frequencies" check box. In that case, I think you're right that it makes more sense to default to what the user told it the center frequency is.

Tom