Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE & LTE-Advanced using GNU Radio

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE & LTE-Advanced using GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:52:52 +0400

Ben,

Take look into our Matlab code for WiMAX (ostapenko-work branch),
there should be pieces helpful for LTE implementation:
http://code.google.com/p/wimax-scanner/

And as I mentioned earlier we invite everyone to join us and create a
single code base for 4G PHYs implementation - there are a lot of
common concepts.