[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: USRP Dual Sink/Source

From: ömer günay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: USRP Dual Sink/Source
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 14:37:34 +0300

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: USRP Dual Sink/Source
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:42:42 +0300

Hi, I am trying to communicate two usrps. In side A, i used Flex 1800 cards and in side B LFTX-LFRX cards. I connected side A with antennas and side B with a wire. To use these cards  smultaneously, at the transmitter side i put a dual usrp sink block. At the receiver i used dual usrp source block.In my opinion There is no problem at the transmitter side. Because i can receive both signals when i use usrp source block at the receiver. But when i use dual usrp source block i took a runtime error.It says " terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime error' what() cannot compute dual mux when mixing quadrature and non-quadrature subdevices". I don't know what is wrong. Please write your opinions. Thanks...