Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc: cannot import gnuradio error when launching

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc: cannot import gnuradio error when launching from Applications menu
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:43:31 +0200

Il 09/05/2011 20:21, Elvis Dowson ha scritto:
Hi,
       I just performed a clean install of gnuradio (3.4.0 from the current master branch).

The installation and tests all worked out fine with my USRP2.

However, when I try to launch GRC from the Applications > Programming > GRC, it gives me a grc: cannot import gnuradio error.

I have set my PYTHONPATH in my .profile, and .bashrc. However, it doesn't affect the graphical login.

I have read that one possible solution is to make it system wide using /etc/profile, but I was wondering if there was another way to do this.

Launching gnuradio_companion from a console works, but launching it from the Gnome Desktop panel doesn't work.

Elvis Dowson