Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error installing gnuradio+uhd --> gr-uhd/swig

From: Jonathan Loo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error installing gnuradio+uhd --> gr-uhd/swig
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:41:53 +0100

Hi Josh, and others,

I have tried your suggestion by removing the python/uhd_swig.cc, and I follow
the usual steps again from "./bootstrap" to "make".
Unfortunately, the errors still persist.

make[5]: *** [_uhd_swig_la-uhd_swig.lo] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/jonathan/gnuradio/gr-uhd/swig'
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/jonathan/gnuradio/gr-uhd/swig'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/jonathan/gnuradio/gr-uhd'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jonathan/gnuradio/gr-uhd'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jonathan/gnuradio'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any other suggestion to resolve these errors?

Another question:
As I learned from others, I set the environment variables as follows:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

I guess this is pointing towards the UHD driver which stalled in there.  I
wonder if the above variables got anything to do with the gnuradio installation?

Hope to hear from anyone.

Kind regards,
Jonathan