Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can we measure the frequency offsets between

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can we measure the frequency offsets between two USRPs?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:48:31 -0500

I figured it out. The USRP input must have an input amplitude between 0 and 32767. When the amplitude was low the signal power was below noise so I couldn't see anything in the FFT. When I raised it to 20000 I was able to see the peak around ( signal frequency +/-  offset ).

Marcus about your statements about the SAW filter; I will know a little more about it first from the mail archive and then ask more about it. I don't know anything about it yet so before I ask you something more about it I want to do a little homework myself.

Thanks