[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP sink with short input

From: John Kooker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP sink with short input
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:15:21 -0700

Hi All,

Josh wrote here[1] that the UHD USRP(2?) sink accepts interleaved shorts as inputs. Two questions:
- Do those shorts get converted to floats before sending them over Ethernet to the USRP2? Or does the USRP2 accept short input itself?
- Could someone draw me a quick graph of how I could connect a simple signal source to the UHD sink using these interleaved shorts? I can't seem to get the ordering/vectorization right.

Thanks!
--john

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2011-04/msg00350.html