[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 not Found with UHD on SD Card

From: hafiz zimran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 not Found with UHD on SD Card
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I have installed UHD on SD Card. When I turn on USRP2, LED "D & F" on ( SD card is working properly) .
Ubuntu 10.04 with GNUradio 3.2.2 has been installed on PC.
When I run the command " sudo find_usrps", I got " NO USRP2 Found".
The command "sudo find_usrps" worked fine with my previous SD card.
I also have tried the command "sudo uhd_find_devices", and got " command not found".

Please guide me...wether I have to install something on my PC to work with UHD (SDcard).

Waiting for Response

Zimran Rafique