[Discuss-gnuradio] Store data with usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Miguel Angel Sanz Rodriguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Store data with usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 20:04:20 +0200

Hi everyone,
I am new in GNUradio and I want to sense the spectrum of Wifi from 2.4G to 2.5 G with a USRP.
I have been reading through a lot of discussions in the forum but I have not been able to store any data using usrp_spectrum_sense.py. I want to analyze this data with matlab, but I dont get any suitable file after running spectrum sense. I know that I have to modify the script, but I dont know how. I am quite bad at programming, so I would appreciate so much a way to find the solution(it must be very easy, but I am usless in programming)
Thanks in advance for your help