Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debugging code for seeing what threads are create

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debugging code for seeing what threads are created
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 21:24:24 +0800

>When using the single-threaded-scheduler, if the flow graph consists
>of more than 1 distinct subgraph, each subgraph will get its own
>thread.  (Most often you'll see this with a transceiver, where the Tx
>and Rx are implemented by separate hier blocks that are contained by
>the single top_block, but aren't otherwise connected to each other.)
Hi Eric,
I am interested in what you say about 2 threads for Tx and Rx separately in 1 script. I am currently modifying benchmark script and let it contain bot h Rx and Tx path.

I am wondering how could I invoke them separately? I intend to invoke Rx path to do something first, then invoke Tx path (both would use USRP) and make then in a loop (which will run for several times, I use tb.stop() and tb.wait() to control). But I get error when it comes to the second time of the loop. Is this because the threads are conflicted with each other?

--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow