[Discuss-gnuradio] Reintallation of GNU Radio software to work with UHD

From: hafiz zimran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reintallation of GNU Radio software to work with UHD & USRP2
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:07:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for help.
 I have installed C++ Compiler and followed the instructions as given in
http://www.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/build.html
Now I have connected usrp2 to PC ( Ubuntu 10.04, gnuradio-3.2.2) and run the command sudo uhd_find_devices and getting the error "command not found".
Wether I have to reinstall GNU Radio again to work with UHD or some extension of  GNURadio
Waiting for response
Zimran Rafique