Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new project on CGRAN: Logitech27MHzTransceiver

From: Michael Ossmann
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new project on CGRAN: Logitech27MHzTransceiver
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:52:16 -0600

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 07:08:20PM +0200, Matthias F?hnle wrote:

> https://www.cgran.org/wiki/Logitech27MHzTransceiver

Thank you for sharing this, Matthias.  It looks like excellent work!

I didn't realize that Logitech had introduced AES-128 in any of the 2.4
GHz products.  The non-Bluetooth 2.4 GHz keyboards I've seen from other
vendors (e.g. Microsoft) certainly don't employ strong encryption.  I'll
have to pick up a Logitech. . .

I was surprised not to see a citation of the KeyKeriki project in your
report.  Hopefully you have seen it:

http://www.remote-exploit.org/?page_id=187