Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debian packaging

From: Sim IJskes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debian packaging
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 15:48:54 +0200

On 03-06-11 15:22, Tom Rondeau wrote:
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Sim IJskes <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hello,

    Would it be possible to focus the debian packaging in the gnuradio
    git? It would be nice if a contributor would also check if the
    debian package builds. This is of course not possible for every
    developer. But i'm sure, at least i'm willing, to validate the build
    as much as i can.

    Any ideas, history i've missed, on this subject?

    Gr. Sim

I would think we might as well include the debian package building into
the git tree. We still need to do some work on it to make it more
automated, though, so it would be more in the way now than not.

I could try to create a automated build in a vmware instance, checking every night if there are changes, and building it under an up to date debian sid. For the mean time, i have a dedicated instance running sid for gnuradio, so when pinged on private email, i could fetch and build.

As a start.

Gr. Sim